Effective immediately, Fink & Fuchs AG will support the Panasonic Business’s communication in the DACH region. The main focus of its work for the Japanese manufacturer of communication technologies will be to implement an integrated storytelling concept that allows users to experience the potentials of the technologies and classifies them to overarching trend topics. In the pitch, Fink & Fuchs prevailed over well-known agency competitors from the technology sector.
One focus of the PR activities will be on “Storytelling Beyond Product Features” regarding the products and brand world via text, video and creation. The communication approach is based on cross-media distribution of content via print, online and social media. Furthermore, the agency team will strive to further expand perception of Panasonic Business in the context of cross-divisional trend topics such as AI and facial recognition.
The Wiesbaden-based agency is taking on the communication activities for six business units:
- Broadcast & ProAV (remote cameras, live switchers, control solutions, studio cameras and production cameras. The VariCam series and the EVA1 offer true 4K and High Dynamic Range (HDR) and are ideal for film and television production, documentaries and live events)
- Communication Solutions (communication solutions including professional scanner systems, telecommunication solutions and SIP devices)
- Computer Product Solutions (durable TOUGHBOOK notebooks, 2-in-I devices, tablets and handhelds as well as Electronic Point of Sales (EPOS) )
- Industrial Medical Vision (OEM & complete camera systems for medical, life science or industrial applications)
- Security Solutions (Highly reliable, high-quality surveillance systems have been providing the highest forensic image quality under all environmental conditions, and enabling additional technologies such as face recognition or hacking protection, both in compliance with DSGVO, for over 60 years)
- Visual System Solutions (professional projectors and professional displays)
“In Fink & Fuchs, we have decided in favor of proven experts on the communication of technology and innovations. And we expect to generate greater awareness in the market, through storytelling in particular,” said Kentaro Funyu, Head of the Corporate Planning Group at Panasonic Business.
“Despite or even because of the complex technology solutions for the B2B environment, communicating the benefits and significance for each individual user and including them in appropriate stories will make our communications mission very exciting,” noted Michael Grupe, Board member of Fink & Fuchs.